Freight Systems - Product Manager - Marketing (7-12 yrs)
- Looking for an experienced Product Manager for a Freight Forwarder company who is passionate about managing and improvising existing company products and see their adoption amongst the customers.
- The role is responsible for achieving profitable growth for the product through product innovation and actively supporting the commercial process.
- The Product Manager works closely with Sales Teams and helps in unearthing the pain points that address the customer's requirements with a cost-effective, high quality logistics solutions which can be effectively implemented and executed.
- Drive Global / Regional strategy for the product. Identify target segments and customers.
- Regularly review strategy and adapt to market and customer needs . Ensure Regional / Area teams have the right resources to achieve the strategic objectives and targets
- Product Managers from Logistics background are highly preferred
Key Responsibilities :
- Engage in key customer pursuits.
- Drive product go-to-market strategy including regional /area customization, sales enablement and training, marketing and delivery.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products and creating a niche for the company's product
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.E. / B. Tech + MBA
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in supply chain domain
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle