FreeUp - Growth Manager - Social Commerce (3-5 yrs)
Growth Manager (Social Commerce)
Experience : 3-5 years
Preference : Candidates with start-up experience in the consumer e-commerce / tech space
Location : Bangalore
About Us :
- High-growth startup funded by leading Indian and global investors building a next-generation social marketplace.
- We are searching for a highly-creative Growth Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for our overall strategies in user acquisition, retention and brand awareness across all viable channels.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our marketing campaigns across all strategic channels. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
What you will do :
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments, creating a strategic framework to set and evaluate goals for every campaign.
- Manage all digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning to optimization and performance analysis
- Drive marketing programs which are highly targeted basis content affinity of relevant segmented audience cohorts
- Work with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's journey
- Review and optimize the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous communication testing (a/b), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning with Google/FB/others as partner
- Curate insights from FB Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager on customer segmentation and journey.
- Establish tracking and reporting KPIs across all acquisition channels to optimize ROI, including highlighting potential investment trade-offs between channels.
- Work on Search Engine Optimization and App Store Optimization
- Monitor user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to improve user acquisition, retention and engagement
- Ensure marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role.
- You have good knowledge of various aspects of digital marketing including A/B testing, SEO/SEM, social media marketing, email marketing, database marketing, marketing automation and display advertising campaigns
- You are familiar with digital marketing analytics tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Appsflyer and Tableau.
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver.
About FreeUp :
FreeUp is a pan-India community that helps you declutter, recycle, and save money in a fun way! You can give your things to people who might need them in an effortless manner. In return, you earn points and/or cash to grab things you like at an amazingly low cost! We service over 26,000+ PIN codes across India, providing free doorstep pickup for a wide array of products including fashion, kids, home, beauty, books, gadgets, and more.
What you will get :
- A team that is invested in your career growth and development
- Competitive salary
- Work alongside experienced and diverse talents
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Career growth opportunities