Freelancer - Social Media/Content Writing - Automotive Workshop (0-3 yrs)
- Should have Knowledge of Automotive Workshop
- We are looking for Freelance Content Writer/Social media Marketer to join our team and enrich our Workshop with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you're familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we- d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you'll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Own and manage Social Media channels - Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Take full ownership of the day-to-day workings of all the platforms for the brand.
- Find new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to create awareness and build conversation.
- A keen understanding of social media platforms, market trends, and tools of the trade.
- Skilled at storytelling through multiple digital platforms, both visual and written.
- Excellent writing skills and a keen visual sense.