Founder & Business Head at Confidential
Views:127 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Freelancer - Digital Marketer - eCommerce (3-8 yrs)
Apply here and share your knowledge with a young & diverse team and thrive while we stamp our presence online. The ideal candidate will expand the company's brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content to.
You will create and implement the digital marketing strategy using online methods to gain new customers. The ideal candidate is both a self-motivated individual, a positive team player and willing to wear multiple hats.
It's a Freelance / Part-Time Role
- Monitor and analyse effectiveness of marketing content
- Create, plan, develop, implement and manage the company's overall social media strategy in order to support and improve online presence and the overall digital marketing efforts.
- Work on social media calendar and strategy to launch our brand
- Plan, develop, launch paid search campaigns across various search engines and social media platforms
- Strong written & communication skills
- Execute and optimise performance driven international campaigns
- Dynamic & disciplined individual capable of working within strict deadlines.
- Provide creative copy suggestions.
- Generate weekly and monthly campaign reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Support the new paid search campaigns for lead generation, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Create Social Media Audit Report and Social Media Strategy
- Manage our social media page
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Google Adwords, Facebook & Analytics certified.
- Must have worked on Fashion apparels, designer wear campaigns and should have very strong knowledge about lead generation campaigns.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest platforms.
- Knowledge Tag Management, Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Working on different ad formats is a must.
- Experience in e-commerce, fashion apparels, designer wear will be given preference
If you think you are the right fit for this highly specialised role, do apply and propel all the paid campaigns we will need to build our digital presence.