Recruitment Manager at Newslide
Views:41 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Freelancer - Business Development - Recruitment Solutions (2-5 yrs)
Job Brief :
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Job Location - Noida/Delhi NCR
Candidate must be from Job Portal sale.
- Selling online enterprise recruitment solutions to corporate clients by assessing their business requirements.
- Develop a business development strategy focused on financial gain
- Arrange business development meetings with prospective clients
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer need.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients.
- Develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Achieving sales targets through acquisition of new clients and growing business from existing clients.
- Developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, social media and other channels.
- Area Mapping, prospecting, negotiation, freezing on commercials and closing of deals with necessary documentations.
- Prospect relentlessly to build a pipeline and strong personal relationships with prospects
Key Result Areas / Key Performance Indicators :
- Solution Selling
- New Business Development
- Prospecting/Providing customized solutions to Clients across domain & segments
- Handling negotiations/ closing orders
- Consistency in meeting set sales targets
- Setting and Managing client expectations
- B2B Sales
- Be an evangelist for Naukri's ecosystem of products and services
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives.
- Be proactive about solving problems even if its outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.