Recruitment Specialist at Freecharge Payments
Views:269 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Freecharge - Deputy Manager - User Growth (3-6 yrs)
Work With Us
Get To Know Us First!
Freecharge a subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited founded in 2010, is a Fin-Tech organisation revolutionizing Financial Products through technology.
At our core, we- re a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where we live and we love building magical products that make our users feel - wow- . At Freecharge, you'll have the chance to do the best work of your life. We- re on a journey to build something new, something different and something innovative & that requires passion to build such incredible products.
Come join us and shape the future of Fin-Tech.
Do You Make The Cut?
Do you consider yourself to be a creative individual who is willing step outside of the box in an effort to raise the bar in our user growth team?
- Then you might be the right team member we are looking for!
- We are currently looking for User Growth - Deputy Manager, where you will be part of the User Growth Team at FC and responsible to drive New User Acquisition and retention for Freecharge via Media Channels. The intent would be to optimize at various stages of the funnel.
Title: Deputy Manager
Experience: 3-6 Yrs.
Education: Graduation from top university / MBA + Engineering/Economics
- Develop strategic acquisition, conversion and retention plans to drive growth and maximize ROI
- Run campaigns end-to-end from defining objectives to tracking, optimizing and reporting to ensure the initiatives are driving relevant growth
- Continuously test and optimize new channels, targeting and bidding strategies, creatives and copy
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, analytics, product management, operations, and marketing to design and execute growth initiatives
- Identify optimization opportunities in user conversion funnel for various financial services products
- Monitor, analyse and report KPIs to ensure growth initiative are driving profitable growth
- Provide consumer insight, by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through various market research techniques
- Responsible for prioritizing growth initiatives and product changes.
- Manage relationships with growth partners and share new learnings to internal teams
- Champion metrics-driven analysis and decision-making throughout the organization
- Strategically, analytically and creatively seek new ways to reach users and increase relevance.
Sounds Like You?
- Hands-on experience of digital marketing & planning, campaign Management, media planning, etc.
- Strong experience in MS Excel and data analytics skills, My SQL and Python will give you an edge.
- Good understanding of data interpretation and visualisation skills.
- Knowledge of tools like adobe analytics, adobe campaign, google analytics, firebase will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of digital & mobile ecosystem is necessary.
Life at Freecharge!
- 450+ FCian- s, at Gurugram & Bengaluru locations
- Collaboration spaces & A flat and transparent culture
- Wow Corners, fun & reading Zone
- Best learning and development opportunities
- Day-care facility
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Wellness Benefits like Health check-ins
- 26 Weeks Maternity & 2 Weeks Paternity Leaves
- Adoption Assistance Program
- On-Site Parking at all locations
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career
ARE YOU READY