HR at Freaquer Corporation Pvt Ltd
Views:74 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Freaquer Corporation - Manager - Business Development (1-8 yrs)
Manager - Business Development
Job Summary :
- A business development manager's main task is to facilitate the growth of the business for which he or she works. Working primarily with the sales and marketing departments, this experienced professional develops training plans to educate and motivate employees of a company to perform at their most profitable level.
- Strategic planning for future development is a key part of this job description, since it's the business manager's responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires thorough knowledge of the marketplace and of the company's competitors.
Responsibilities and Duties :
A day in the life of a business development manager might include tasks like:
- Writing proposals and specifications
- Crafting training programs
- Hiring instructors
- Conducting workshops
- Competitive analysis
- Contract review with potential new clients
- Collaboration with the marketing department
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.