Manager HR at Franolaxy Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:56 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Franolaxy Consulting - Executive/Assistant Manager - Marketing - Customer Acquisition (2-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager Marketing - Customer Acquisition
Job Description :
Skills Required :
Applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure. Should possess sound knowledge about the local market. Have high closure orientation Be a team player who can work with minimum supervision and be able to interact well with different departments. Presentable and smart. Meticulous, responsible and ability to multi-task. Should have experience in BTL activities Pre-requisites: Should be well-versed with the location of operation/work Possess strong communication skills.
Job Summary :
Designation: Marketing Executive/ Asst. Marketing Manager Develop marketing initiatives to expand customer base and to optimize sales. Undertaking promotional activities to ensuring brand visibility and awareness in metro and non-metro markets. Implementation & evaluation of consumer promotions for all new product concepts. To manage the marketing department budget Designing and producing marketing collateral Executing tie-ups, Promotional Activities and events Industry.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Analyzing the market, including competitors and consumers
2. Monitoring and arranging the distribution of promotional materials
3. Monitoring and coordinating the production of promotional materials
4. Attending and organizing sales promotional events and exhibitions
5. Monitoring and coordinating with the media agencies in all the BTL activation
6. Ensure high quality display and merchandising in the market for better visibility and movement of the products
7. To follow up with the field staff and visit retail outlets with SR and meet the distributor/stockiest
8. Appoint distributors and prompt market feedback to manager
9. Sales Forecasting and MIS generation
Candidate Specification :
- Strong Marketing Experience
- Strong Results Orientation and Execution Excellence
- High Energy and Passion
- High Customer Centricity
- Innovation and Creativity
Knowledge of Markets and Vendor Management
Experience : 2-6 years
Job Location: DELHI NCR/Noida
Unit no. 406 Tower-1
Assotech Business Cresterra
Sector 135 Noida- 201305
Interview timings: Mon- Fri- 11:00am -3:00pm
Perks and Benefits : Incentives
Key Skills :
Business Tie Ups,Promotions, Marketing Initiatives, Marketing Collateral, Promotional Events, Marketing Management, Corporate Tie - Ups, Sales Forecasting, direct tie - ups, Exhibitions, Btl, Budgeting, Customer Acquisition.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.