Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:348 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Franchise Manager - Furniture & Home Decor (3-8 yrs)
Join a well known brand within in the furniture & home decor industry
Opportunity to learn in a high intensity workplace
Attractive Salary & Benefits:
Our client is a one-stop furniture and home decor platform. Well-backed by multiple investors, their unique onnichannel approach has allowed them to gain a high online category traffic. They have grown tremendously over the last few years and are now seeking talent that are passionate about this industry!
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, monitoring Sales plans and controlling budgets for Franchisee Partners to ensure optimum performance and achieve the sales objectives for the company.
- Conducting regular market visits to check studio upkeep, sales personnel training, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities to increase sales for the franchisee partner.
- Providing franchisees and customers with information about new or improved products, promotions, and services to improve sales.
- Ensuring all sales administration procedures relating to the franchisee are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets.
- Co-ordinating with internal teams to ensure customer promises are fulfilled and they receive high standards of customer service.
- Liaising with the Marketing team to ensure marketing support for franchisees by way of merchandising and promotions.
- Working with franchisee partners to ensure the right calibre of staffing and appropriate training to meet all job requirements.
- Providing leadership so that staff are well motivated and engaged to stay and contribute effectively to the organisation.
- Analysing trends and drive insights for partners.
The Profile :
- You have a degree from a reputed institute and at least 3 years in a relevant role, ideally within Consumer Product / Discretionary Spends category.
- You enjoy studying data and joining the dots to bring new insights to the table
- You like working with entrepreneurs and building relations with them to help them deliver results.
- You have excellent follow-up skills which leads to closure.
- You have a robust understanding of various business models and P&L drivers
- You take pride in your ability to solve problems structurally.
- You have good communication skills with courage to put across your point of view and influence decisions
- You are hard-working and passionate about whatever you do.
- You are flexible with working hours.