Manager - Talent Acquisition at Franchise India Holdings
Views:97 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Franchise India Holdings Limited - Deputy Editor/Senior Correspondent (4-7 yrs)
Hiring Deputy Editor / Senior Correspondent for "The Franchising World & Franchiseindia.com"
Work from office role
- Min 4 Years Exp in B2B Writing, Business Features Writing
Our Group Sites :
Job Description :
- Overseeing the layout, appearance and content of feature articles;
- Possess the ability to collect and analyse facts about newsworthy events via interview, investigation, or observation.
- Be self-organised and be able to meet deadlines.
- Report and write stories for magazines. Be able to determine a story's emphasis, length, and format, and organise material accordingly.
- Managing freelance feature writers;
- Editing and re-writing articles, some of which may be rejected or returned to the writer for revision;
- Overseeing artwork, design and photography for the features section of the magazine;
- Attending photo-shoots;
- Selecting feature articles for each issue;
- Sending out briefs to writers which can include word count, deadline, fee and writing style;
- Proofreading all pages before going to press;
- Raising the profile of the magazine;
- Networking with others at industry events;
- Arrange interviews with people/organizations that can provide information about a story.
- Research and analyse background information related to stories in order to be able to provide complete and accurate information.
- Co-ordinate and work with the designer to ensure the continued smooth-running of the department and see to it that products run on time and hit deadlines.