Junior Human Resource Executive at FoxyMoron
Views:137 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Foxy Moron- Senior Graphic Designer (1-3 yrs)
Work on brand projects and contribute to the creation of digital experiences. The design executive should have the ability to visualize and produce creative concepts for clients. The candidate will have to conceptualize and generate ideas based on the brief.
- Ideation and execution, understanding client requirement / brief, designing and delivering creative projects from conceptualization to final execution.
- Candidate must have creative agency background and portfolio.
- A professional approach to time and quality of work and work within deadlines
- Work on different branding solutions: brand identity, ATL BTL communications.
- Skilled and experienced in Photoshop, Illustrator, MS PowerPoint
- Creation of online visual design, typography, infographics, visual concept, emailers, banners, and other interactive platforms
- Responsible for accomplishing and maintaining the quality of design throughout all phases of the project
- Execute top quality design work as necessary in alignment with the agency's standards and client expectations
- Work with the creative team to ensure that various aspects of design work are met.
- Proficiency in software applications primarily in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro.
- Should have good command over English language.
- Should have excellent presentation, layout skills and excellent design portfolio.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.