HR Intern at Fortune Business Insights
Views:731 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Fortune Business Insights - Associate/Senior Associate - Research (0-1 yrs)
Designation - Research Associate / Sr. Research Associate
Experience - 0 to 1 year
Location - Baner, Pune
2. Aerospace & Defense
3. Chemicals & Materials
Note - Experience in Market research Industry is a must.
Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Creating market research reports on specific products and markets
2. Responsible for identifying gaps and opportunities for the top global companies in potential markets.
3. Responsible for finalizing the Table of contents/scope/structure of the market research studies and timely delivery of the project.
4. Responsible for preparing company profiling as well as executive profiling reports with the help of secondary research data and internal database systems of the company.
5. Extracting, shorting, scanning, analyzing, and storing relevant data from various secondary databases and sources.
6. Conducting primary and secondary research to build the analytical sections and to identify data points/market trends
7. Executing company research including their SWOT analysis, recent developments, business models, product launches, financial data, expansions, key performance indicators, key stakeholders, mergers & acquisitions, signed contracts, patents, facility expansion, etc.
Work Skill Sets:
- Report writing & Market Estimation experience is a mus
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modeling and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking