Research Associate/Research Analyst at Fortune Business Insights
Views:498 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Fortune Business Insights - Associate - Market Research (0-1 yrs)
Domain - Healthcare
Education - B.pharma / M.Pharma / B.Tech (Bio) / M.Tech (Bio) / MBA
Experience - 0-1 yrs or internship
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Creating market research reports on specific products and markets
2. Responsible for Identifying gaps and opportunities for the top global companies in potential markets.
3. Responsible for finalizing Table of contents/scope/structure of the market research studies and timely delivery of project.
4. Responsible for preparing company profiling as well as executive profiling reports with the help of secondary research data and internal database systems of the company.
5. Extracting, shorting, scanning, analyzing and storing relevant data from various secondary database and sources.
6. Conducting primary and secondary research to build the analytical sections and to identify data-points/market trends
7. Executing company research including their SWOT analysis, recent developments, business models, product launches, financial data, expansions, key performance indicators, key stakeholders, mergers & acquisitions, signed contracts, patents, facility expansion, etc.
Work Skill Sets:
1. Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
2. Strong communication and presentation skills
3. Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
4. Familiarity with CRM programs
5. Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
6. Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
7. Strong analytical and critical thinking