HR Executive at Fortune Business Insights Pvt Ltd
Views:611 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Fortune Business Insights - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Market Research (1-4 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Authoring thought-provoking and incisive articles and market intelligence reports as well as supporting consulting engagements for the Global Healthcare Unit.
2. Conducting primary research, which will involve the entire gamut of activities - identifying, developing contacts and interviewing C-level executives, key stakeholders and other industry experts to generate quantitative and qualitative insight.
3. Conducting secondary research to build the analytical sections within each report and to identify datapoints/market trends etc. that would authenticate the market data within the internal databases.
4. Comprehend subject matter relevant to business/industry topics in Healthcare and contribute to the development of analytical frameworks for research and consulting projects.
5. Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data, thus conducting comparative analyses.
6. Designing Research Proposals for existing and new clients.
7. Company Profiling and Brand Share Analysis
8. Detailed comprehension of the historic, current and forecasted trend of the market by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand for better technology
9. Providing support to team lead / managers on client calls
Work Skill Sets :
1. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
2. Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
3. Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Outlook
4. Proficiency using the web, private, and public database as a resource for finding information.
5. Ability to perform financial analysis and develop models