Recruiter at Fortune Business Insights
Views:301 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Fortune Business Insight - Research Associate (0-2 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Creating market research reports on specific products and markets
- Responsible for Identifying gaps and opportunities for the top global companies in potential markets.
- Responsible for finalizing Table of contents/scope/structure of the market research studies and timely delivery of project.
- Responsible for preparing company profiling as well as executive profiling reports with the help of secondary research data and internal database systems of the company.
- Extracting, shorting, scanning, analyzing and storing relevant data from various secondary database and sources.
- Conducting primary and secondary research to build the analytical sections and to identify data-points/market trends
- Executing company research including their SWOT analysis, recent developments, business models, product launches, financial data, expansions, key performance indicators, key stakeholders, mergers & acquisitions, signed contracts, patents, facility expansion, etc.
Work Skill Sets :
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking