Assistant Manager- Human Resources at Fork Media Group Private Limited
Views:155 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fork Media Group - Performance Marketing Role - Client Servicing (3-12 yrs)
Company Profile :
Fork leverages online, mobile and video platforms to create innovative, turnaround solutions for advertisers and publishers, alike.
We create advertiser focused content, craft innovative ad engagements and use data to match audience to brands. Fork Media works with publishers to unlock alternative revenue streams and with advertisers to create longer term engagement with their target consumer.
Surge is the performance wing for Fork Media. Surge is a growth-hack ad network that works towards benefiting our clients and getting them a higher ROI on their marketing investments. With a strong network of publishers and high-value relationships, Surge drives the best performance-based programs for advertisers.
Job Description :
- Should be well versed with Tracking platform Trackier (Formerly known as Vnative) and Cake Marketing.
- Should have knowledge of running campaigns on various platforms like Smaato , Ironsource , Mediasmart , Mopub etc
- Should have knowledge of running Native/Push campaigns on various platforms like Outbrain , Taboola , Adgebra , MGID , Propeller etc.
- Should have knowledge of running Cost Per Sale campaigns
- Publisher Management
- Leading a team of 4-5 members (depends on the experience)
- Ensuring delivery of campaigns
- Working on International markets and prior experience working with international publisher.
- Coordinating with Sales Team, Client and Publishers
- Campaign release order to publishers - Diffuse the Campaign - Ensure Delivery
- Resolving technical issues pertaining to Client and Publishers
- Campaign document checks - Clients and Publishers - RO, KPIs and Agreements
- Making Publishers validation, getting and ensuring their invoices are processed.
- Closing client billing
- Ensuring that campaign rates and plans are shared with the sales team/ advertisers.
- Ensuring profitability and monetisation while delivery of campaigns
- Ad trafficking for delivery of affiliate marketing ad campaigns
- Establishing and Maintaining relations with publishers
- Souring strategic publishers and partners across the globe
- Manage and meet goals for revenue growth