Forest Essentials - Area Manager/City Manager - Sales (5-10 yrs)
- To oversee the retail operations and ensure the stores and counters of the region / city assigned are achieving targets consistently.
- Generate and convert maximum footfalls into buyer.
- Stock/inventory management. Achieve good audit ratings. Control on Shrinkages. Regular reporting to supervisors.
- Ensure that in-store customer service standards are implemented as per brand guidelines.
- Ensure code of conduct and discipline at the store level. Set an example as a strong leader.
- Train team on product knowledge, grooming standards, soft skills, customer service as per the retail standards. Conduct loss prevention training.
- Coordinating with the VM team to ensure, proper merchandising is done.
- Resolve issues pertaining to back-end operations at the region / city assigned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.