Foreignadmits - Manager - Digital Marketing (2-5 yrs)
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels and landing pages and implement ON Page and OFF Page SEO.
- Create Email Marketing Campaigns - Drip Campaigns, Newsletter, and Email List Building
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement