Flywise - Overseas Education Student Counsellor (2-5 yrs)
- Leads generation through inbound and outbound calling.
- Guide and engage potential students (and their families) to provide course offerings based on their background and encourage them in the right direction of their career progression or pathways.
- Advise applicants/ students about various Provider course offerings and entry/ eligibility requirements including professional, personal and financial requirements in- order to Study Abroad.
- Suggest the right university/course, depending on the discipline and education level of students.
- Assist students in filling out applications to the particular programs and VISA guidance and handling end-to-end process starting from lead generation till VISA approval.
- Understands the Provider specific timelines (e.g. application deadlines) including Visa timeframes and proactively manage the schedules and application processes for different overseas Countries.
- Manage the team and delegate the tasks.
- Maintain data and reports on a daily basis.
Skills Required :
- Extensive study abroad counseling along with VISA application guidance experience required.
- Excellent communication skills and a student-centric approach is a must!
- Effective listening and the ability to work with a diverse group of students.
- Applicants with experience in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia as study destinations are preferred.
- Able to adapt to changing market demands and regulatory policies and keeping up- to- date always
- Superb attention to detail and excellent organizational with counselling and convincing skills.
- Work effectively under high volumes of information and timelines.