HR Intern at Flytbase
Views:77 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Flytbase - Content Writer (0-3 yrs)
About FlytBase :
FlytBase (flytbase.com) develops intelligent software that leverages reliable, off-the-shelf drone hardware to automate and scale drone deployments for commercial use-cases. The FlytBase platform is hardware-agnostic, has intelligent plugins for autonomy, manages drone fleets via 4G/5G, and uses APIs to integrate into enterprise workflows. The company is domiciled in Silicon Valley, California, USA and has offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase continues to win awards globally, the most recent one being the - NTT Data Open Innovation Global Champion 2019.
What Will Be My Role & Responsibilities?
Primary responsibilities include:
- Prioritize the needs of end users of marketing and technical content,
- Work with technical team to make FlytBase offerings easy to use with minimal instructions
- Work with business development team to make sales & marketing collateral easy to understand
- Use images, diagrams, animations, videos, and graphs to enhance retention,
- Match medium to message and audience - create corresponding content such as blogs, articles, white papers, case studies, online videos, social media posts, FAQs, how-tos, etc.,
- Gather and incorporate feedback from customers, partners, colleagues,
- Study and seek inspiration from world-class writing samples, and
- Compile and maintain an enterprise-wide repository of reference materials and templates.
You can also aspire to :
- Be personally recognized on the company website as well as in top-tier industry publications,
- Interact directly with customers across the world,
- Contribute to business development activities, and
- Lead new content marketing initiatives.
Should I Apply?
Only those candidates need apply who:
- Have an undergraduate degree in engineering and/or can demonstrate 1+ years full-time experience in technical writing,
- Are available for a full-time role in Pune,
- Can be effective in an extremely fast-paced environment,
- Can showcase high-quality, English language content with remarkable attention to detail,
- Can demonstrate the ability to learn, and write about, new technical topics rapidly and accurately,
- Are keen to work evenings and weekends to coordinate across time zones and meet deadlines, and
- Love to write!
What Will I Earn?
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit and alignment with FlytBase's long-term business strategy.
Flexible work hours, informal dress code, talented colleagues, strong meritocracy, zero bureaucracy, professional autonomy, and a company-wide sense of purpose.
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit, and alignment with FlytBase's long-term business strategy.