FlytBase - Associate - Business Development (1-5 yrs)
We are building a team of leaders who are passionate about building a global drone software business. FlytBase is the leading drone autonomy platform that is enabling Drone-in-a-Box deployments across the globe. FlytBase is a hardware-agnostic platform that supports all major drones and 10+ docking stations as of today.
This is what your day would look like :
1. Talk, give consultation, and propose the best drone solution using FlytNow, FlytZip and FlytAPIs.
2. Qualify & nurture leads from across the world, and convert MQLs to SQLs to paid customers, while tracking conversion rates, timelines, cost of customer acquisition, etc.
3. Build & explain the business case for FlytBase B2B SaaS offerings (FlytNow, FlytZip, FlytAPIs), develop & refine sales collateral (eg. presentations, white papers, case studies, blogs).
4. Work with Drone Solution Providers (DSPs) and partners across the world to help them with techno-commercial proposals, tenders, docking station hardware, and enterprise integrations.
5. Effectively use sales tools such as CRM, mail tracking, conferencing, content sharing, contract management, etc.
6. Analyze the competitive context for FlytBase SaaS offerings.
7. Leverage BI tools to track and optimize relevant SaaS metrics.
8. Provide market and customer insights to SaaS product managers & marketing teams.
Should I Apply?
Only those candidates need to apply who:
1. Have an undergraduate degree in engineering and can demonstrate 0+ years of full-time experience in enterprise SaaS marketing & sales.
2. Have a problem-solving mindset -- come up with ways how drones can solve customer's problems.
3. Are experts in SaaS metrics, growth hacks, uncovering ICPs, minimizing churn, maximizing LTV.
4. Are willing to be held accountable for lead generation and/or revenue targets,
5. Are available for a full-time role based in Pune
6. Can be effective in an extremely fast-paced environment
7. Are able to work evenings and weekends to coordinate across time zones and meet deadlines
8. Love to close sales and ready to work with customers 24- 7!
Note: MBA degree is not required. Drone/Robotics/IoT/AI/SaaS industry experience is a plus.
What Will I Earn?
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit, and alignment with FlytBase's long-term business strategy.
Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, sports team environment, high talent density, strong meritocracy, zero bureaucracy, professional autonomy, medical insurance, and a company-wide sense of purpose.