HR - Manager at FLYONIT
Views:14 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Flyonit - Senior Executive - Digital Marketing (4-7 yrs)
- Ability to identify SEO problems or inhibiting factors, diagnose the root cause and devise effective intervention.
- On-page Optimization and Off-page optimization.
- All Associated steps, including website structure, Technical SEO, keyword analysis, Meta tags, titles, submissions, traffic analysis and rank optimization etc.
- Coordination with other teams and clients for other SEO implementation.
- Deep understanding of building organic traffic and improving SERPs.
- Work closely with Content Writing and Content marketing teams. Content skill is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO tools and practices.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Algorithm
- Need to generate data on a daily basis and show progress.
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing website traffic through organic search listings without being blacklisted.
- Research and identify URL architecture, page errors, content and navigational issues, and other factors that impact the technical performance of a website.
- Work heavily with SEO tools, especially Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools, MOZ and Deep Crawl, SEM Rush etc.
- Work on the ON page levels and make the keywords and revenue perform for Clients- & inhouse's websites.
Professional Skills & Qualifications :
- 4+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Any Graduate degree
Perks & Benefits :
- 5 days in a week
- Good career growth
- Competitive package