Director TD at FleishmanHillard
Views:29 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Fleishmanhillard - Senior Account Executive - Public Relation (2-4 yrs)
FleishmanHillard is a leading multinational public relations firm with a fast-growing, dynamic network in Asia Pacific. The firm has built its reputation on using strategic communications to deliver what its client's value most: meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on the performance of client organizations. The firm is renowned for its strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) a leading global advertising and marketing communications services company. FleishmanHillard established a presence in Asia Pacific in the early 1990s. Over the last few years the firm has grown with clients to become a solid regional network comprised of 19 wholly owned offices in 10 countries, plus a host of trusted affiliate agency partners.
We have immediate openings for a Senior Account Executive to join our team in Mumbai. Responsibilities include managing client projects, working with the media, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, researching, writing and developing presentations in support of client programs, and advancing brand communications objectives that embrace the client's strategy and positioning.
This position provides a fantastic opportunity for a young, dynamic and organized individual who ideally brings excellent experience to work on high-profile consumer, corporate, financial, and technology clients. Responsibilities include executing client projects, working with the media, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, researching, writing and developing presentations in support of client programs, and advancing brand communications objectives that embrace the client's strategy and positioning.
- Two to four (2-4) years of experience in a communications agency or corporate communications department; experience working on financial, technology, or consumer clients is a plus
- Excellent client service skills, strong organizational skills, and creativity in problem solving;
- Superb research and writing skills
- Experience drafting client and press materials;
- Seasoned media relations skills
- Experience working with regional and national media;
- Ability to communicate clearly and focus on results; positive and professional disposition in every situation;
- A point of view, and a proven ability to propose solutions and present ideas in a persuasive and compelling manner.
- Result oriented mindset with a strong client servicing focus.
- Able to look at the big picture and still have attention to details.
- Ability to manage self and teams time to deliver high quality work on time every time.