Flatworld Solutions - Sales Role - Software Solutions (8-12 yrs)
1. Responsible for designing the sales strategy, along with the successful communication and delivery of the strategy.
2. Experience in selling Solutions or Custom Software development to any geographies.
3. Build, develop and manage sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
4. Responsible and accountable for developing and executing business strategies to deliver growth in accordance with the strategic plans
5. Develop and ensure business processes are maintained by sharing best practice and continual improvement to protect the company's position, including measurement tools to forecast success alongside the Finance Director.
6. Formulation and implementation of interventions to deliver sustained performance in terms of securing new business opportunities.
7. Direct and in-direct management of all operations activity via the internal team, partners and through business units.
8. Responsibility for new business development, negotiations and commercial contracts in line with proposed budgeted growth.
- Experience of working with large multi-site and multi-national companies to deliver skills solutions, contributing to budget delivery and growing the business in line with projected growth.
- Experience in leading a sales team, with proven results of successfully implementing contracts.
- Proven successful track record in sales, with an understanding of the strategic approach to long-term objectives, and the strength of commercial returns from a partnering approach
- Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets
- The ability to successfully negotiate large contracts with companies and partners for delivery by the business units
- Strong business development, acumen and organization skills