Co-Founder at Fixit Auto Pvt. Ltd.
Views:50 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Fixcraft - Executive - Inside Sales (1-3 yrs)
Job Title - Inside Sales Executive
Location - Gurgaon
About Company :
- Fixcraft is a new-age start-up in automobile space. The DNA of the company is built on the concept of best-in-class service quality to the car owners with a standardized experience across all geographies that we operate in. We use technology integration across the value chain of customer experience and backend workshop operations to ensure timely delivery at the best-in-class standards of service. We wish to become a major brand in India's $10 BN After-Sales service industry which is known for its quality and unparalleled customer experience.
Role Description :
- Fixcraft aims to become a trusted brand for its B2C, B2B and B2B2C customers delivering to the expected quality and experience standards and build long term business relationships. We are building a strong team of motivated professionals who can align with company's vision. In this regard, we are looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join our growing Sales organization. The role expects the candidate to manage customer interactions (potential and existing) in line with the communication standards defined by Fixcraft management. The candidate will have direct sales conversion accountability and would be an important part of the company's front-end sales team
Key Accountabilities :
- Initiate and nurture engagement with potential customers to convert the incoming leads to final business revenue for the company
- Own end-to-end communication with both new and existing customers to ensure customer journey with Fixcraft is smooth
- Learn the technical nuances of car repair and communicate the same to the customer in an easy-to-understand way
- Achieve the monthly targets of sales conversions in alignment with company goals
Key Skills & Behaviours :
- Good communication skills with an ability to convince potential customers on the value proposition of Fixcraft
- Ability to work in high-pressure target driven sales environment
- High level of ownership and a growth-mindset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office and sales CRM processes
If you believe you are the right fit for the role and possess the ambition to grow with an early-stage company we would love to talk to you.