Head, Digital Marketing at Finwizard Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:89 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Fisdom - Content Writer (2-12 yrs)
Content Writer (Finance)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
As a Content Writer, you will create compelling blog posts, landing pages, content for social media, and web copy, to help us expand our digital footprint. You will work with a team of content writers to deliver quality writings that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness. An ideal candidate would be committed to meet the tight deadlines to drive more value through online content. If you're passionate about writing and have an eye for detail, we'd like to meet you.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. The perfect candidate would not only be obssesed about 'art of writing', but also someone who can work with digital marketing team on targeted keywords to generate content that is optimized for organic SEO.
2. Collaborate with our team of content writers as well as proof-read their content to ensure quality. Write, proofread or edit the content for blog posts, newsletters, ebooks, digital ads, emailers and all forms of promotional materials.
3. Write content for blog posts, email, social media posts, blogs, product descriptions etc.
4. Rewrite and reframe content, while retaining the author's 'voice' after editing.
5. Keeping up-to-date on SEO best practices and collaborate with marketing team to implement this into content strategy.
6. Work with content marketing team on campaigns to capture leads.
7. You should be able to maintain the right balance between quality and quantity.
8. We are okay even if the person doesn't has a background in finance, but an ideal candidate would be eager to learn about personal finance and investments.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Background in economics/finance, English, Literature or Journalism. Bonus points if you have worked in a Fintech firm.
2. Exceptional English vocabulary and grammar (written).
3. English editing and proofreading skills (written).
4. Good grasp of copywriting.
5. Diligent, attention to detail and a good aptitude for research
6. Deliver quality content deliverables under tight deadlines
7. Bonus points if you have a background in economics or finance.
8. Background in English/Journalism is preferred. Minimum 2 years of experience.