People Operations Manager at Firstventure Corporation Pvt Ltd
Views:27 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Firstventure - Senior Role - Content Development (1-5 yrs)
We are in search of a Senior E-Learning Content Developer who will work closely with the production team to develop, implement and maintain e-learning content. Daily you will be working with Development, Sales, Support, and Operations teams to develop content.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Create online, engaging and interactive e-Learning modules to meet client needs.
- Develop new online courses with minimal technical supervision using writing, graphic design, branding, image editing, document formatting, animation, video, audio, e-learning authoring, web, and portal skills and tools.
- Participate in the needs assessment, design, and development of content.
- PG in instructional Design or English Literature and Communications
- 3-8 years experience in designing, developing and implementing interactive e-learning programs/courseware, performance measurement in a corporate setting.
Required Skills :
- Experience in e-Learning development is preferred
- The experience in developing and redesigning face-to-face, fully online, and hybrid/blended courses using sound principles of instructional design and project management.
- The proficiency with multimedia authoring tools such as TechSmith Camtasia, iSpring Adobe Presenter, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Video Creator, Articulate Storyline 360, GoAnimate or others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Powerpoint).
Prior experience working with Learning Management Systems strongly preferred.
Bonus Skills :
- A demonstrated proficiency and experience in industry standard learning technologies and tools, such as Learning Management System (LMS) and Content Management System (CMS) platforms, project management tools, e-learning authoring tools, digital graphics media, audio, and video production tools.
- Experience using SCORM compliant software packages across different LMS platforms.
- A recognized e-learning developer qualification or a degree in Education, Instructional Design or a related subject is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere.