People Operations Manager at Firstventure Corporation Pvt Ltd
Views:894 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:244
Firstventure - Marketing Specialist (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects and to spearhead the marketing campaigns for the benefit of our company.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the - art- of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our product and public image. You must have extensive knowledge in marketing, sales, and promotion, coupled with a creative mindset and strong leadership skills.
To ensure success as a Marketing Executive, you should be attuned to attitudinal changes within each target audience. Ultimately, a top-notch Marketing Executive will conceptualize ways in which marketing activities can be harnessed to expand our own company's footprint.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate market trends, brand awareness and competition ventures to identify opportunities
- Network with prospects, partner organizations, vendors and other professionals.
- Help produce reports, company brochures and related marketing materials and literature
- Develop new marketing initiatives such as social media, events or crossover collaborations to strengthen engagement with target audience
- Oversee all marketing activities, take metrics and write performance reports
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters and DVDs
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
- Attending key conferences to manage booth, do customer interviews and focus groups
- Plan, direct, and organize advertising and promotional campaigns/events
- Delegating assignments to members of the Graphics and Content departments, as needed.
- Proven previous work experience working as a marketing executive or similar role for 1.5 years
- Good in-depth understanding of market research data/techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software
- BSc/BA/MA in marketing, business administration, communications or similar relevant discipline; MBA preferred
- Outstanding communication, presentation, strong leadership, delegation, and capacity development skills.
- Extensive experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management