People Operations Manager at Firstventure Corporation Pvt Ltd
Views:529 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Firstventure - B2B Enterprise Sales/Business Development Role - LMS/EdTech (3-5 yrs)
Courseplay by Firstventure Corporation - B2B Enterprise Sales/Business Development (LMS/EdTech)
Job brief :
We are looking for a talented, competitive, motivated and well-spoken Enterprise Sales / Business Development Executive that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment to join our sales team. The Enterprise Sales / Business Development Executive will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. To be successful as an Enterprise Sales / Business Development Executive you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Enterprise Sales / Business Development Executive also be very competitive and a good listener.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Give product demos and emphasize product features and benefits.
- Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new account, identifying key players, generating interest, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone and e-mail inquiries and verifying and entering information.
- Gives product demos and explains technical features.
- Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience preferred
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- 1.5 to 3 years of industry sales experience preferred
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred