HR Executive at Firstcry.com
Views:254 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Firstcry.com - Executive - Retail Sales (2-6 yrs)
Greeting from Firstcry.com
First cry.com is Asia's largest online shopping portal for kids and baby products with more than 90000 products and over 9 lac happy customers. The company has been growing rapidly since its inception in 2010 from 4 members to more than 1200 employees and the trend continues. With the headquarters in Pune, it also has presence in Delhi, Bangalore & Mumbai. The company is also expanding through the Franchise route, with more than 300+ stores opened across various states in India making it the second largest player in offline stores.
Job Description: Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role. We are looking for a Retail Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business.
Project Description: (Project on which the new hire will work) : CRO at Firstcry Jaipur.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative or Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
Roles and responsibilities :
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers- questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services