Recruiter at Firstcry.com
Views:71 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Firstcry.com - Executive - Field Sales (0-10 yrs)
Female Candidates Only
Company Profile :
- Firstcry.com is Asia's largest online shopping portal for kids and baby products with more than 2 Lac products and over 10 million plus happy customers. The company has been growing rapidly since its inception in 2010 from 4 members to more than 2000 employees and the trend continues. With the headquarters in Pune, it also has presence in Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai. The company is also expanding through the Franchise route, with more than 417+ stores opened across various states in India making it the second largest player in offline stores.
Mandatory : 2 wheeler and License for the same.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for selling & marketing of Babyhug products to the pharmacies/medical shops and hospitals.
- Ensure to make required no of calls daily to prospective customers.New lead generation for company by creating a pipeline of prospective Clients through cold calling.
- Responsible for collections for the sales done.
- Engage prospective clients through Calls,Text,WhatsApp & E-mails to understand their requirement and suitably set-up meetings.
- A good team player, positive attitude & a will to learn.
- Will be responsible for achieving sales targets within assigned area.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company's customer base.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Will be responsible New Product Launches, Distribution and Visibility.
- Sales Promotion activities and Work site activities to increase the visibility
- Will be responsible of Primary & Secondary sales.
- Hospital visit (Pediatric/Gyn) to manage distribution of FC box.
- Collect & Maintain record of Box distribution.
- Maintain good relation with Nursing / Hospital staff for hassle free distribution.
- Reporting to RM.