Recruitment Head at Firsteps Kids Wear
Views:361 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
First Steps - Assistant Merchandiser - Sales - eCommerce (0-1 yrs)
JD- Assistant Merchandiser : Ecommerce/Fashion
- Executing the site merchandising calendar for multiple marketplaces/brand.com. This includes new product and season launches, cross-category placements,
- Maintaining various site pages, developing and executing Miniklub 's site-wide events and search results.
- Develop merchandising for large site wide properties and work closely with buyers and marketing to schedule promotions
- Regularly develop, test and analyze new merchandising tactics that sell products across all categories and increase conversion rates, documenting the results and sharing best practices with the team
- Experience designing and executing online customer experiences
- Drive the sales and margin through merchandising and content initiatives
- Daily engagement with team to evaluate top/bottom selling styles and refine go-forward plan for website and marketing content
- Analyze the sell thru, stock covers, discounts, stock gaps, sales trends
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to plan visual merchandising strategy
- Propose strategies for merchandise and content to increase conversion
- Manages the product setup process, product navigation, onsite search and products cross sell
- Accurately launch products on the website according to delivery dates and business needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Social-Media for integrated content planning
- Responsible for category messaging and content, features and category marketing messages
- Review and provide insight to business owners on daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- Liaison with Design team to create products catalogue/digital banners, campaigns and more.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.