HR at Finxera India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:298 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Finxera - Customer Support Role (0-4 yrs)
Company Description :
- Finxera is a rapidly growing Silicon Valley based Financial Technology Company focused on creating secure and compliant payment solutions for leading debt settlement companies in the US. We build state of the art product solutions for the Fintech space at our Development Center located in Rajiv Gandhi IT Park, Chandigarh.
- We are an employee-first organization. We recognize that our employees are the driving force behind our success, and we continually strive to ensure their professional and personal success supported by employee friendly policies and a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. We ensure a challenging environment that would bring out the best from our employees and fuel their learning and growth in the latest technologies and domains.
Summary Requirement :
As an Analyst - Subscriber Services, you shall be providing administrative services that our Subscribers would require CFT Resources at IDC to help them with.
This would include, however, not limited up to:
- Tasks Creations.
- Transaction Processing.
- Document Capture.
- Outbound voice process to set up Check By Phone, Web Payments with creditors.
(Voice Profiles only)
An ideal candidate shall be a learning-focused, intellectually curious, results-oriented, high- energy professional who is a structured thinker, comfortable in building trust-based relationships with clients and across the company.
- Be able to have On-Point communication with creditors to set up Payments in a proficient manner.
- Relay all information needed & as provided for successful setup of payments.
- Address customers in a professional and respectful manner.
- Take ownership of issues in order to follow-up on outstanding requests and escalate issues when necessary.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on business areas.
- Maintain broad knowledge about company's products and services.
- Consistently communicating new issues to managers so as a company we can establish a solution to the problem Performance Standards
- Should have scored 60% & above throughout academics.
- Good Communication Skills (English - USA)
- Sensitization in American Culture
- Open to work in Night Shift
- Proficiency in Typing (35 wpm)
- Ability to handle distressed Customers.
- Accountability is required from each individual
-Should have all Academic documents, relieving letter, offer letter, experience letter, salary slips of last 3 months