HR at Finxera India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:271 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Finxera - Client Relationship Management/Client Account Management Role (3-6 yrs)
Finxera is a rapidly growing US based Financial Technology Company focused on creating a secure and compliant payment solutions for leading debt settlement companies in the U.S.
We are an employee-first organization. We recognize that our employees are the driving force behind our success, and we continually strive to ensure their professional and personal success supported by employee friendly policies and positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. We ensure a challenging environment that would bring the best out of our employees and fuel their learning and growth in the latest technologies and domain.
As an Associate Account Manager, you will be helping our Account Management team to act as a link between the company and our subscribers and you will be responsible for assessing subscriber's needs and finding ways to meet them in order to maintain good relationships. The Associate Account Manager promotes customer satisfaction, retention, compliance and process efficiencies.
- Assist Account Management team to be the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the assigned subscribers.
- Triage and resolve helpdesk requests from customers. Coordinate with various internal departments to resolve these requests.
- Actively maintain support quality by following and contributing to SOPs while classifying, maintaining, and resolving helpdesk requests.
- Internal and external communication that ensures accountability, execution and customer satisfaction.
- Develop a deep level of understanding of the product and its architecture to effectively support customer needs.
- Assisting senior department members with preparation of SOPs, training documents and other materials for presentations and meetings.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Should have scored 60% & above throughout academics.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to help resolve subscriber requests or complaints.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills for dealing with different stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing initiatives, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Strong analytical abilities and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently, strong team player.
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, CRM and other help desk support software.
- Any experience with payments- Credit Card processing, ACH, Check, wires is highly preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions.