Finly - Associate - Demand Generation (0-2 yrs)
Skill sets :
- An excellent program and project manager with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Data-driven mindset.
- Proficient in technology especially Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in lead generation tools is a plus.
- Great problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size
- Qualifying and disqualifying inbound leads in a high-volume environment using calls, emails, and LinkedIn in mails.
- Representing our brand as the first point of contact with C-level executives, decision makers, and influencers.
- Building credibility and value in our solution through strategic research and preparation.
- Innovating lead generation processes by taking part in executive leadership meetings.
- Building and maintaining a 3x rolling pipeline in the Mid-Market business (300 to 3000 employees)
- Convert cold calls | emails to warm conversations and opportunities in rapid cycles.
- Achieving your target and helping build a system that consistently hits quotas.
- Develop, build, and optimize email automation and nurture programs to move prospects through to conversion.
- Dive into the product. Familiarize yourself with the ins and outs of it.
Functional Area: Sales & Marketing Team