Finly - Associate - Customer Success (0-2 yrs)
We are on a mission to transform the Finance Department Team to a Finance Intelligence team, thereby helping businesses gain a competitive edge.
We believe in:
- Digitalisation of Finance Operations: We believe the next generation of Finance teams would not be spending time on manual work carrying out their day to day finance operations. They would be performing critical tasks of analyzing & tracking key metrics relevant to the company's growth.
- Building a large product-led business out of India: We envision building a capital-efficient, product-led business to achieve our mission. This means constant innovation by a collaboration of the product team with finance teams & banking experts to identify deep-rooted issues in finance departments across multiple industries.
- Diverse & inclusive teams: We believe a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences & skillsets leads to diverse perspectives & high-performing teams. A culture of balance & belonging will ensure one brings their authentic selves to work in whatever way makes sense to them.
Our impact so far:
- INR 8.3 Billion [8,30,00,00,000/-] Business payments in the year 2018-2019 and growing.
- Product designed to automate finance operations across 14 different industries.
- Payment automation for all businesses via a deep integration with all the top banks in India: ICICI, Yes Bank, HDFC, Kotak, etc.
All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 38 (3 salespeople across Mumbai & Delhi and the rest of the team in Bangalore)
Who we are looking for:
- Our ideal candidate has successfully recruited for a fast-growing startup in expansion mode and is ready, willing, and eager to take on the challenge of helping us to rapidly grow.
- You are a self-starter that anticipates requests and doesn- t need a lot of oversight
- Great problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone to different users
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size
- Oversee the on-boarding of new accounts and ensure successful implementation. Provide training, mentorship, and support during initial adoption.
- Help our product and engineering team continue to deliver new products at the highest quality
- Develop training materials and support documentation to support user adoption, rapid responses from the support team, and availability of self-help resources.
- Manage day to day communications with dozens of customers
- Manage the long-term health of our customer base
- Create and educate customers on best practices
- Drive engagement through newsletters, webinars, customer council, etc.
- Ensuring 100% customer retention and satisfaction
Why we think you'll love it here:
- You- ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues
- Fast career growth, impact, and progression
- Customer success is critical to us and this will be a masterclass for the same