Area Sales Manager at FinAgg
Views:28 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
FinAgg - Area Sales Manager (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Business Development :
- Increasing the penetration of the invoice finances solutions in the retail market through a sales team and assigned distributor sales staff.
- Undertakes responsibility to achieve sales target set for the section for assigned geography.
- Manages productivity, Yield and customer acquisition costs.
- Achieves the budgeted cross sell targets for assigned products.
- Identifies new sales opportunities and leveraging a knowledge sector driven relationship approach to enhance sales and revenue generation through new and existing customers for achievement of established targets and objectives
- Owning the entire sales process and daily sales reporting in the assigned territory.
Relationship Management :
- Ensures identification, hiring, training and retention of the desired field sales staff
- Manages relationships with assigned distributors and brands in the territory.
- Ensures identification and acquisition of new client/DST/DSA relationships by understanding the customers financial needs.
People Management Or Self-Management Responsibilities :
- Defines performance goals for the field team and self at the start of the month in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the month.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.