Manager - HR at Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt Ltd
Views:483 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Fiinovation - Manager - Alliances (3-8 yrs)
About the Company :
- Fiinovation (Innovative Financial Advisors Pvt. Ltd.), is a research based organization operating in India. Over the last ten years, it has emerged as an integrated solution enabler in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability domain.
- Fiinovation has created a niche for itself through its extensive work in the corporate social responsibility arena and has been helping corporations as well as civil society organizations (CSOs) engage in value based CSR initiatives by aligning the objectives of corporations with their social objectives. It has been assisting corporations on effective policy drafting and implementation design to achieve their objectives with stakeholders in their respective arenas.
- The motive has been to create awareness, inspire innovative thinking and action with sustainable development at its core. Fiinovation is known for enhancing quality across organizational value chain through its in-house "Proposal Design & Research Laboratory" for developing and designing programmes using scientific and rational tools for research and implementation, which are more effective and result oriented.
- Fiinovation has successfully bridged the gap between businesses and communities. Its distinct practices include CSR Portfolio Management (CPM), CSR-CSO Partnership, Initiative Design & Management, Monitoring & Evaluation and Impact Assessment across verticals of health, environment, education and livelihood.
- Since its establishment in 2008, Fiinovation has achieved phenomenal growth across India in terms of its service deliveries. In a short span, Fiinovation has been recognized for its work at various capacities. It was recently conferred with the 'CSR Team of the Year' at the Global CSR Excellence & Leadership Awards 2015 and 'Caring Company Award' at the World CSR Congress 2015 in Mumbai. It has also been adjudged the 'Best Enterprise of the Year - in the field of Health, Education, Environment and Livelihood with a focus on CSR & Sustainability' Socrates Awards by European Business Assembly at Summit of Leaders 2014 at Oxford, United Kingdom. It has also been awarded for the 'Best Innovation: Product or Service' for CSR & Sustainability at the World CSR Congress 2014 held in Mumbai, India.
Profile Name: Manager - Alliances
- Research and identify potential corporate donors, cultivate relationship and build CSR partnerships, increase reach out to large and medium sized corporate organizations.
- Implement the business development strategy for financial growth.
- Analyse leads and opportunities to identify prospects and strategise sales pitch for the business development.
- Conduct meetings with potential donors and support closure of deals, to acquire new donor partnerships.
- Create and maintain database of all existing and potential donors.
- Representation of Fiinovation at various platform, i.e. Exhibitions, Fairs, Conferences etc
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and at the same time to be an efficient team member to get cooperation from other team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory as the job profile requires formal and professional interactions with corporates and foundations.
- Flexibility to travel and to attend meetings.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree or Diploma in Management / Social Work/Social Sciences/ or their equivalent.
- 3 plus years of relevant experience with institutional/corporate donor sourcing and partnerships.
- Excellent skills in written and spoken communications in English as well as Capacity for excellent interpersonal skills with donors, and other stake holders.
Number of positions - 4
INNOVATIVE FINANCIAL ADVISORS PVT. LTD.
24/30, Ground Floor,
Okhla Industrial Estate Phase - III,
New Delhi - 110020
Remuneration budgeted for the position is as per the industry standards. Offers shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience and salary history of the selected candidate.
Contact Person: Priya
To apply email your resume
Contact Number: 011-42332200; Ext: 109, 133