FieldAssist - Sales Operations Analyst (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our team and support our sales team to ensure our organization reaches the sales goals each year.
You will be responsible for developing and overseeing a smooth, effective sales process to enable the growth of the organizations they support.
Data Management - Manage and ensure that the CRM data is up to date, audit data for consistency, setup automations, and manage custom fields. Also maintain sales collateral for access by the sales team
Lead Management - Work alongside marketing to generate new inbound leads, and linking those efforts to the CRM
Sales Strategy - Manage forecasting and data analysis to provide valuable insight into the team's performance. Regularly share information with the team and stakeholders to maintain alignment on key performance indicators
Technology Implementation and Process Optimization - Ensure the sales team has the tools they need to succeed by evaluating usage and capability of the current tools. Pinpoint areas of the team's sales process for optimization. In addition, propose and implement solutions to keep the sales process in top shape.
Cross-Functional Collaboration across the enterprise to become a high-performing organization
Requirements and Skills:
1. MBA professional with at least 2 years of experience in the relevant industry
2. Strong understanding of the sales process to support the sales team
3. Analytical skills to interpret sales data to make suggestions on how to improve the sales process
4. Experience working with different teams and departments to streamline onboarding and reporting
5. Strong communication skills