Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:82 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Field Sales Role - Business Travel Solutions Vertical - IT (2-5 yrs)
If you think your unique selling skills and qualifications are waiting to be explored and your sales experience speaks volumes and targets, then this role is for you.
Our client is a unique SaaS-based platform, that helps business travelers get personalized travel itineraries. This gives companies and their employees access to enjoy cost-effective, convenient and rewarding travel options. While most of the other companies provide offline solutions, our client uses state-of-art technology and AI-based solutions to offer cheaper booking options, and other offers that cover end-to-end corporate travel and hotel bookings.
Based out of Bangalore, with a young and raring team of marketing and engineering experts, spread across various cities, this 2-year old startup aims at becoming an integrated travel management company that works as a smart travel assistant. Their platform addresses travel issues for a gamut of customers ranging from large corporates with thousands of employees to other startups.
As a Field Sales, you will be part of the Business Development Team and will be responsible for bringing in new customers to rapidly increase the volume of new business for the company.
What you will do:
- Bringing in new clients for the company
- Creating and prioritizing target account and contact lists
- Managing the whole sales pipeline from qualification to onboarding
- Partnering with marketing and demand generation team to build the pipeline
- Achieving monthly sales targets.
- Understanding the customers' pain points and need areas and evaluating how the company's product can solve these issues.
What you need to have:
- 3 to 5 Years of work experience in Sales/ Revenue Generation
- Proven ability to work in time-sensitive and target driven environment
- Deep interest in building relationships and helping customers overcome their business challenges.
- Excellent communication skills. You're a clear and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual mediums
- Very organized and process-driven (Willing and capable of using CRM)
- Interest and openness to Technology (Eg. If you cant create filters in your mailbox, perhaps we may not be the right fit)