Fibre2Fashion - Growth Hacker - Sales (3-10 yrs)
Core Competencies :
- Core team member of B2C eCommerce division at Fibre2Fashion
- We provide a end-to-end service to online sellers right from on-boarding to day-to-day management.
- We need candidates having rich understanding and experience of working with B2C marketplaces where our online sellers can attain sales growth and built strong online brands.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Managing Operational & Marketing Activities for Online Selling Clients in Fashion & Lifestyle category across Domestic & International Marketplaces.
- Strategizing & Achieving GMV Growth for respective Clients across all relevant eCommerce platforms including Domestic & International Marketplaces.
- Building Relationships with all relevant eCommerce platforms & Marketplaces for improvising & improving promotional activities for Clients.
- Ensuring operational excellence for Clients, involving practice of rigorous and continuous self-educating process across multi-channel.
- Presenting & Forecasting GMV analysis to Management & Clients.
- Forecast to advice business improvement methods & plans to respective Clients.
- Handle and resolve all Client & Marketplace level escalations.
- Ensuring Competitive Product Positioning with in-depth knowledge across various categories.
- Manpower Training & Team Building responsibility across all Operational & Strategic Departments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.