HR at Hindustan Times Limited - Fever 104 FM
Views:796 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Fever 104 FM - Account Manager - Sales (2-5 yrs)
Account Manager Sales
Department : Sales
Job title : Account Manager (Corporate)
Reporting To : Team Lead
Expected Qualification Details : MBA/ PGDBM preferred
Expected Overall Years Of Experience : 2-5 Years
Principal Responsibilities : ( Specifies Key Result Areas for the Incumbent )
- Maximizing sales revenues and achieving given sales & collection targets through promoting & selling advertising space on radio to clients
- This will involve:
a. Carrying out research on clients to understand their marketing strategy
b. Gathering market, competition/customer information to maximize revenue
c. Creating briefs according to clients needs with support from programming/creative team
d. Pitching of advertising options to clients
e. Negotiating on rates and deliverables of a campaign with the buyers and managers for closing deals
f. Ensuring timely delivery of commitment through internal coordination
g. Maximizing sales revenues and achieving given sales targets
- Coordinating and integrating with the Programming and the Creative team.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Carrying out research on clients to understand their marketing strategy
- Keep Business information and customer records up to date and finely tuned
Behavioral Skills : (Attitude, Aptitude and Abilities) .
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- Strategic Thinker
- Strong ability to grasp market challenges
- Customer Centric & Result Oriented
- Strong client relationships.
- Understanding of client needs and brands.
Technical Skills : (Skill set required to do the job- Tools, Technical Knowledge, Certifications etc)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Needs to be able to analyze and interpret any given data.
- Radio/Print/TV/E-Commerce background preferred.
- Should have worked extensively in the local market.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.