Assistant Manager - HR at Fnp.com
Views:65 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ferns N Petals - Client Servicing Role - Call Center Operation -Partner Management (3-6 yrs)
Insights of the role (Indicative JD) :
- Improving customer service experience.
- Taking ownership of customers- issues and following problems through to resolution.
- Liasoning with internal stakeholders across level
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Handling escalations.
- Handling escalations of Merchants
- Handling escalations of Delivery Partners
- Looking after payout queries of delivery partners
- Resolving maximum numbers of tickets
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience.
- Proficiency in English.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
Ferns N Petals(India's No 1 Online Gifting Company) having pioneered the concept of flowers and gifts in the country, today has become a driver of marketplace innovation and a contributor in local economies. Started with a single store in 1994 in Delhi, Today we lead the floral and gifting industry with 320 outlets in 120 cities, pan India. Today, Ferns N Petals Group encompasses ofFNP Retail & Franchising, FNP E-commerce- India &UAE, FNP Weddings & Events, Floral Touch- India & UAE, FNP Gardens, Flowers - N- More, The Flagship Store byFNP, WDH (Wedding Design Hub), FNP Cakes 'N' More, FNP Water and FNP Media
Why FNP ?
1. India's No-1 Online Gifting Company.
2. Unlike most other e-commerce companies, we are a profitable company. We are not having a single paisa loan/debt/external funding which means we have excellent steady and stable financial health and there is zero turbulence in our business decision, hiring, salary date, or appraisal.
3. We are scaling up and transforming with strong systems and processes. You will be joining a leading and growing team and your role happens to be a part of a big strategic move in the growth story of the company, which also means you- ll have immense learning and growth opportunities.
4. Talk about 25 years of stable and successful journey.