Assistant Manager - HR and Admin at Felisha Cosmetics
Views:86 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Felisha Cosmetics - Creative Producer (2-4 yrs)
Location - Goregaon, Mumbai
About the Company :
Established in 2019, Felisha Cosmetics aims at revolutionizing the cosmetics platform in India. In a world full of choices, most people long for a support system and crave a sense of community away from home - Felisha Cosmetics is that community. It is a place for like-minded individuals to meet, interact, talk and learn. Our blogs and store are all aligned to empower people from all walks of life. One product at a time, we want beauty fanatics to feel comfortable in their own skin and flaunt their best attribute - their winning personality, while also looking glam! Irrespective of race, religion, sex or gender, we want our consumers to know that we have their best interests at heart, and this is a promise we will keep!
Job Overview :
- Organize and deliver high-quality videos and images quickly and independently.
- Create designs for branding, packaging, labelling, logos etc.
- Manage internal systems and be technically responsible for post-production.
- Create, shoot, edit, and produce custom photographs, videos and reels
- Create ideas for, and experiment with, new formats and content types.
- Collaborate with the creative team in the ideation of concepts.
- Come up with ideas that suit various social media platforms.
- Lead new projects and own projects with limited supervision.
- Keep up with a fast-paced and varied day-to-day schedule.
- Help coordinate post-production workflow ensuring expectations are met
- 2+ years of experience with all forms of video producing and editing.
- An excellent sense of pace and timing, a knowledge for the best ways to grab viewers, and how to tell a story in as little time as possible.
- Advanced knowledge of Premiere Pro, PhotoShop, and After Effects
- Knowledge of color correction
- Experience with video production working with DSLR cameras, lighting and editing.
- Ability to communicate well with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to create and communicate pitch decks and concepts.
- A competitive, a positive, curious, playful disposition.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent