HR Manager at FCML India
Views:206 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
FCML - Regional Manager - Kitchen Products Segment - West (20-25 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and result oriented Sales Professional. The Regional Manager is in charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the department's performance against targets.
1. Formulate the sales plan for the Region
2. Achieve the sales volume, margin, collection as per target.
3. Looking after overall sales and marketing of Kitchen products
4. Increase sales efficiency with primary focus on managing performance of the sales Team through proper coaching, skill development and motivation.
5. Build a strong relationship with key customers, Architect and Interior Designers.
6. Sales reporting and maintaining a reporting process
7. Provide market intelligence and market information to the business.
8. To play important role in product management and launch of new products
9. Maintain relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
10. Manage the sales growth and revenue enhancement
11. Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence
12. To explore and tap new geographical market for company
13. Decide on the credit and discount to be provided to individual customers as per established credit guidelines
Required Candidate profile :
- Traveling : Must be Open for Extensive Travelling as per the business requirement
- Experience: The Regional Manager must have had at least 20years of working experience in a sales position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, preferably working in the position of a Senior Sales Manager.
- The candidate must also have a proven and successful ability to lead a group of sales personnel towards growth in enhanced sales volumes and enhanced revenue generation, while displaying exceptional leadership skills and confidence. A suitable candidate will also have had experience evaluating product/market situations and analyzing raw data and information, transforming it into actionable sales strategies and approaches.
- Analytical Skills: A candidate for this position must also have a keen interest in conducting research and data-driven insights coupled without standing planning & analytical capabilities.
- The candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of the business's product as well as standard strategic, analytical, and marketing concepts. A suitable candidate for this position will also have a deep understanding of the business's marketplace models as well as the opportunities and limitations that come along with it.
- Interpersonal Skills: The Regional Manager will possess certain interpersonal skills that will encourage openness and trust both internally and externally. He will be self-motivated, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, be adaptable to business growth fluctuations, work comfortably and effortlessly in group settings, be a persuasive and charismatic individual, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and work well under the pressure of stringent deadlines. The Regional Manager will also demonstrate calmness under stressful situations and in uncertainty, inspiring the same in his team.
- Leadership/People Skills: A candidate for this position needs to demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, portraying an ability to move and inspire a large group in a unified direction and vision. Being a representative of the business, he must also be a likable and approachable individual who is able to form strong and long-lasting relationships both internally and externally on behalf of the business.
- Educations: The Regional Manager must have a MBA Degree from A reputed Institute.
- Excellent Communication Skills and Pleasing Personality