HR at Friends Color Images pvt. Ltd.
Views:47 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
FCI - Inside Sales Role - International Market (6-10 yrs)
About Us :
FCI is revolutionizing customer communications by delivering an amazing digital experience to organizations of all sizes with the help of a dynamic, interactive and highly personalized communications. Our mission is to eliminate the dead, one-way communications and make it easy for organizations to lean on one-to-one customer experiences.FCI provides customer communication management solutions and services to organizations to meet their business goals, support regulatory compliance, and drive business growth.At FCI, we believe there is a better way to communicate with your customers.
- A more valuable, less stereotyped way where customers are engaged rather than just being informed.
- We enable organizations to create amazing digital experiences (DX) for their customers through interactive, on-demand and batch communications.We focus on customer-centricity which is one of the core aspects of delivering delightful customer experiences.
- We offer a wide range of services starting from CCM implementation, migration, and version upgrades to quality assessment (QA). FCI serves a gamut of SMBs and large-scale enterprises that come from diversified industry verticals such as banking, insurance, financial services, healthcare, telecom and utility.
About the Job:-
Responsible for managing all aspects of the inside sales department and business generation process
- Build a robust inside sales team that exceeds sales goals.
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads & prospects.
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach daily dial goals.
- Evaluate and improve inside sales and sales administration processes.
- Provide coaching for existing Executives, and training for new representatives. Work with Human Resources to determine appropriate staffing levels
- Report to outside sales - metrics, opportunities, and threats.
- Suggest improvements that can be made to increase value of Marketing Communications Collateral /Email Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Provide data quality checks weekly.
University degree and a related work experience.
- 8+ years work experience in business-to-business (B2B) environment - preferred US Sales /International experience.
- Familiarity with sales process.
- Excellent verbal communication skill is required.
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times.
- Strong work ethics leading inside sales team by example: minimal missed days & hands on inside sales experience should be able to use that.
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Highly proficient computer skills including email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.- Be flexible with shift timings Sales focus initially North America later will cover other countries including UK, APAC & ME.