Favcy - Executive - Business Development/Sales (0-2 yrs)
- We are a Venture Building platform that works with exceptional founders who are solving large problems through digital products.
- At Favcy, we enable idea stage non-tech founders to build Digital First Businesses by combining tech expertise and business intelligence to give life to ventures that are solving problems, which have been overlooked by others. We enable founders to - bootstrap- their digital product and co-build with them to save time, reduce wastage and provide the fastest go-to market.
- We are an ecosystem that is Founder First and understands the perils in converting an idea to a venture. We provide founders access to business intelligence, tech platforms, capital ecosystem and insights on venture building.
Why is this role important for us:
- As an organization, we pride ourselves as being founder first and pay a lot of attention and thought to the way we engage with people at any and all stages of their journey with us.
- As a rapidly growing organization, we are looking for people who can be the first point of contact for all the people who reach out to us and imbibe our values of thoughtfulness and attention in each conversation.You will be in control of the first impression of our organization and the start of a positive and warm relationship that will boost the customer's comfort and confidence in our service and product offerings.This role will also be a chance to grow in the organization and take up leadership opportunities.
Location : Remote
Experience Required : 0 - 2 years
Salary Range : - 3 - 4.2 lakhs per annum (- 25,000 - 35,000 per month)
1. Be the first point of contact for all our prospective customers i.e. inbound leads.
2. Should thoroughly understand the product offerings of our organization and be able to communicate to customers.
3. Should thoroughly understand the Ideal Customer Profiles for our organization.
4. Should be able to build a conversation with the customer, answer their questions and ask
them the right questions to gauge their fitment with us.
5. Build a database of customers interacting everyday and capture important information.
6. Be able to redirect the customers to the correct Favcy team.
7. Building cross-discipline relationships in the organization, partnering closely with the growth and marketing team, providing feedback and insights.
8. Reviewing the work of peers.
9. Leading a team of BD/Sales executives in the future.
1. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively both in English and Hindi.
2. Ability to quickly understand product offerings and Ideal Customer Profiles of our organization.
3. 0 - 2 years of prior experience in communication/business development/customer service/sales/call centers.
4. Excellent organizational and MS Office skills, specifically excel. Ability to adapt to new databases (like CRM).
5. You should be good with people. Professional, patient, friendly and polite.
6. Have a fair idea about the startup ecosystem in India.
7. Comfortable with remote working tools.
8. Qualification: Bachelor's degree.
9. Have your own laptop.
What's in it for you?
1. Experience of working in a startup ecosystem.
2. Understanding of digital products and identification of the right customer.
3. Chance to create and grow your own team.
4. Flexible start up experience.
5. Chance to work remotely.
6. Build organizational and people skills.