Talent Acquisition Team at Careerz Inn
Views:240 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Fashion Consultant - Retail Sales - Luxury Apparel (0-5 yrs)
We are hiring professionals for the subject role of Fashion Consultant for a leading International Apparel Brand for Mumbai location. Apply Now
Details below :
Designation : Fashion Consultant (Retail Sales)
Age : Below 30 Years
Qualification : Under Graduate/ Graduate/ Post Graduate
Experience : Min. 6 months (in Retail format)/Freshers can also apply.
Location : Mumbai
- English communication is a must.
Job Role :
- Greeting consumers.
- Highlight suitable higher value products to the consumer while facilitating.
- Appraise consumer on product / fashion and facilitate sales.
- Assess consumer needs & suggest the right product.
- Manage the Cash till at the Store whenever assigned and ensure checkout quickly and efficiently.
- Collect and give consumer feedback/information to the Store Manager for action.
Product Knowledge :
- Update ones own knowledge on the current seasons' merchandise through product hand tags copy.
Stock management :
- Regular replenishment of stocks from the back office to assigned area in the shop front.
- Assist SM in preparation of regular replenishment orders.
Reporting & Market Intelligence :
- Assist SM in tracking the performance of Competitors in the market.
- Assist SM in identifying and analyzing trends.
- Assist SM in preparation of reports accurately and on time.
Sales Productivity :
- Implement best practices of Up-selling & Cross-Selling.
- Strive to achieve higher conversion levels & measure the same on daily basis.
- Assist SM in breaking up of monthly targets into weekly / daily targets.
Marketing Initiatives :
- Assist SM in the planning & execution of all marketing initiatives.
- Ensure the maintenance & relevance of collaterals in the store.
General / Administration :
- Ensures that she displays the high standards of grooming.
- Adhere to the disciplinary requirements of the store.
- Assist SM in training & development of new FC's.