Fashinza - Associate - Business Development (2-4 yrs)
We are a new-age supply chain and product development platform for the fashion industry. Founded by serial entrepreneurs and graduates of IIT Delhi, we offer manufacturing as a service solution using a powerful technology platform. Our vision is simple but bold - we are building the supply chain of the future for apparel industry which is agile, fast, transparent, and reliable.
We are a B2B Saas enabled marketplace that help online fashion brands get their products manufactured with complete visibility in industry best turnaround times. We work with small, sustainable, and ethical manufacturers connected Fashinza's cloud based software that provides visibility of the entire production lifecycle down to an SKU level.
To know more about us please refer to: https://fashinza.com/
- Research industries and identify potential customers for the respective verticals and collect contact details of decision makers.
- Run a lead generation process on identified customers through email, LinkedIn and cold calls to create interest and generate leads and set up appointments.
- Participate in client meetings, make presentations, create proposals and help to close the sale.
- Lead Generation - Ability to research through various sources to identify target customers and generate a contacts database.
- Customer Communication - Ability to create email, linkedin and phone campaigns for effective business development.
- Presentation skills - Ability to make effective presentations to customers.
- Understanding of Enterprise Software - Ability to understand our software solution and various customer requirements to be able to communicate need and solution to customers effectively.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in client facing sales/Business Development profiles.
- Bachelor's degree from Tier 1/Tier 2 colleges preferably in engineering, business or science. Master's degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a MUST.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with external clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Must possess intense customer focus.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.