Co - Founder at FanPlay Technologies
Views:141 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
FanPlay Technologies - Category Management & Operations Coordinator (0-2 yrs)
FanPlay Technologies - Category Management & Operations - Coordinator
About the Company:
- FanPlay was founded by IIT-ISB alumni with strong startup background. FanPlay Technologies is creating a new age App that connects influencers with their fans on a Real Money platform. Influencers can host live video quizzes and other games.
- FanPlay is venture-backed, funded by top investors/funds from India, US and UK.
About the opportunity:
- This is a great opportunity to be part of the core team and the candidate will get to working directly with the cofounders. This role will also give exposure to the startup journey from day one.
- With this role, the candidate will have a chance to grow rapidly with the organization as part of the early core team.
- We are part of the coveted Y Combinator league and thus one of the hottest startups in the world today. People who join us could typically expect an opportunity for a high career growth trajectory in the industry.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Working with various micro-celebrities (hosts) and coordinating with them to create content for the app and host short format games and quizzes.
- Manage multiple live events being hosted on the platform and ensure a smooth user experience. Coordinate and work with hosts to ensure smooth operations of digital events.
- Creating training materials for the hosts for them to learn about the platform in an easy manner.
- Build processes to streamline different parts of live quiz events.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and influencers and ensure hosts are engaged with the platform.
- Track all important metrics, analyzing user behaviour on the app platform and build insights for live shows being hosted for users and hosts. Suggest product changes based on analysis and observations from User's and Host's perspective.
- The candidate should be able to work in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work for stretched hours when needed.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business or technical field
- 0-1years of work experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and similar online tools
- Good written and verbal communication
- Stakeholder management
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
If you are interested in the role, send your CV with the following details :
- Current Location
- Willingness to relocate
- Can apply only who can join office(Noida Sec 2).
- Can apply who can join within 15-20days.